Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Error Msg

Default Error Msg

I am running a 64 bit Dell Inspiron with windows 7 os. I contacted microsoft support to get help removing an Advast antispyware program and they did so. Now I am getting on start up a msg that reads "mom.Inplamentation" and a second error msg that says fatal error. After i close these two i can proceed on to windows. I have restored my computer back to before I first noticed this error msg but it still appears. Does anyone out there have an Idea what I have wrong and how to repair it. I am running microsoft Essentials and Malwarebytes programs so do not think it is a virus.

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Take a look at this explanation and possible fix Could not load file or assembly MOM.implementation . Keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck View Post
    Take a look at this explanation and possible fix Could not load file or assembly MOM.implementation . Keep us posted.

I uninstalled the program with no success. I ran spybot as recommended and it made no difference. I am not sure I am skilled enough to locate all the drivers but i am using windows 7 and it said it would uninstall all components. I did not attempt to update drivers since i uninstalled the program....Considering a longer term for the system restore since I am not 100 percent sure how long this has been a problem but i restored it back 4 days and am confident that should have covered the first time this error msg appeared. What now???

Blog Entries

Are there any errors in the device manager?

In your case I am interested in the display or any other errors

How to use Device Manager in Windows 7 - Windows 7
    SIGNATURE...When I post info I assume you have already read this link
    How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer

Quote Originally Posted by abseh1 View Post
    Are there any errors in the device manager?

In your case I am interested in the display or any other errors

How to use Device Manager in Windows 7 - Windows 7

There do not appear to be any errors in the device manager and the drivers all seem to be current. The two error msgs read:

"could not load file assembly mom-implementation or one of its dependents. This system connot find the file specified"

The second one reads:

softlinks scheduler.

A fatal error has occured 02190001000000f"

Lets take a closer look at things. The first error as Canuck points out seems to related to ATI Video card. The second error Softlinks scheduler is related to dell data safe a back up program pre installed from dell.

Please download Hijackthis
    • Double-click on HJTInstall.
    • Click on the Install button.
    • It will automatically place HJT in C:\Program Files\TrendMicro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe.
    • Upon install, HijackThis should open for you.
    • Click on the Do a system scan and save a log file button
    • HijackThis will scan and then a log will open in notepad.
    • Copy and then paste the entire contents of the log in your post.
    • Do not have HijackThis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.

Then

Double click the hijackthis Icon on the Desktop, Scroll down to ‘’Open the Misc Tools section” Click it at the bottom under System tools click “Open Uninstall Manager” over to the right click “Save List” Save it to your Desktop so you may find it, copy and paste it in your next reply..

Post a hijackthis log.
    Post the uninstall list.
    Last edited by zep516; 08-08-2011 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zep516 View Post
    Lets take a closer look at things. The first error as Canuck points out seems to related to ATI Video card. The second error Softlinks scheduler is related to dell data safe a back up program pre installed from dell.

Please download http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/_download/HJTInstall.exe] Hijackthis[/url]
    • Double-click on HJTInstall.
    • Click on the Install button.
    • It will automatically place HJT in C:\Program Files\TrendMicro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe.
    • Upon install, HijackThis should open for you.
    • Click on the Do a system scan and save a log file button
    • HijackThis will scan and then a log will open in notepad.
    • Copy and then paste the entire contents of the log in your post.
    • Do not have HijackThis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.

Then

Double click the hijackthis Icon on the Desktop, Scroll down to ‘’Open the Misc Tools section” Click it at the bottom under System tools click “Open Uninstall Manager” over to the right click “Save List” Save it to your Desktop so you may find it, copy and paste it in your next reply..

Post a hijackthis log.
    Post the uninstall list.

That link will not open.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast