Default 'Full disk fighter'

Hi, please can you possibly advise me? If I've posted this in the wrong forum please excuse me? Can you please advise...'Full Disk Fighter' is a free anti-spam program...I think? Are you able to give any direction regarding this program? Is it free & is it worth the download if it is? I have 'Microsoft Security Essentials' on my system & this seems to be sufficient in keeping my system secure & running smoothly but I know there are many programs out there designed to keep computers in tip-top condition. Please could you, or are you able to give your opinion on this program? Thank you for your time.

Hello Number7,

There's a free trial of the software that cleans up just 25 files after that you will be asked to spend $45.OO US. Dollars, relatively expensive for the performance benefit it offers if any at all. These so called Tune - up utilities should be avoided and often come with some sort of registry cleaning that we do not recommend nor do most experts. Save your money and advoid these type of programs. Most of what it claims to do, you can do yourself.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zep516 For This Useful Post:

Member Spyware Fighter

This thread will now be closed since the issue seems to be resolved.

If you need this topic reopened, please send me a PM and I will reopen it for you.

If you should have a new issue, please start a new topic.
    " Extinguishing Malware from the world"

The Spware Help forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.
    HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
    Thanks-