Default Insidious Imesha popups..can't open close or shut down anything with this popup..

I have an ongoing issue..every time I go anywhere on the computer this message pops up..C:\progra-2\imesha~1\mediabar\datamngr\*64iebho.dll". I cannot even boot up or shut down without this hindering my progress and it seems to be getting worse and worse, attaching itself to more and more programs, saying there is a bad image...ie, Explorer, Witopia, Vsn, Vcm...and on... I have followed several steps posted here but to no avail but do have the logs from Malware and Hijack this. I would greatly appreciate any advice..Thanks in advance for your efforts.

Member Spyware Fighter

Download AdwCleaner
    • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
      ***Note: Windows Vista and Windows 7 users:
      Right click in the adwCleaner.exe and select
      "Run as administrator"
    • Click the Search button. once it is done click the Clean button.
    • A logfile will automatically open after the scan has finished.
    • Please post the content of that logfile in your next reply.
    • Or you can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt.

• Download RogueKiller on the desktop
    • Close all the running processes
    • Under Vista/Seven, right click -> Run as Administrator
    • Otherwise just double-click on RogueKiller.exe
    • When prompted, Click Scan
    • A report should open, give its content to your helper. (RKreport could also be found next to the executable)
    • If RogueKiller has been blocked, do not hesitate to try a few times more. If really won't run, rename in winlogon.exe (or winlogon.com) and try again
    " Extinguishing Malware from the world"

The Spware Help forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.
    HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
    Thanks-

Member Spyware Fighter

Hello.

There had been no reply from the topic starter in 5 days. Due to inactivity, this topic is now closed.
    If you are the topic starter and need this topic reopened, send me a message.

Everyone else, please begin a new topic.

With Regards,
    fireman4it
    " Extinguishing Malware from the world"

The Spware Help forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.
    HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
    Thanks-