Thread: slow computer

Default slow computer

my Toshiba satellite C655 labtop has been running really slow lately. every time I click on anything, takes about 5 min for it to finally pop up. and a lot of the time the site just freezes, and say internet explore is not responding. I did the mal log, the hijack, and the superantispyware log. what should I do with the logs to help you help me?

Hi rileydan,

Welcome to Help2Go!

I apologize for the delay in responding. I have moved your topic to the removal forum. Go ahead and post the logs and I will have a look at them so we can rule out the possibility of malware causing this slowness then we'll go from there.

Thank you,
    Donna
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"

Hi rileydan,

Do you still need help?

Donna
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!

Donna