Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Johnt

Default I have virus-How can I attach logs

I have been having some serious problems for some time. Recently (month or so ago) I got term tutor and knctr and seemed to have got them off. The computer ran better then awhile back I must have got something else on it. It seems to run better for a few minutes after a scan which will now take 8-10 hrs. or more, then it is super slow, won't scroll, won't go where I want it to, hangs up then freezes up. I often have to shut it down with the button on the cpr. I have all the logs, but I can't figure out how to post them. Please help, I am really new at this! Is it because I just registered? Thanks again. My computer is an old dell windows xp When I go tp my computer at the start button and I hover over hard drive c it says 42.9 gb free space and 70.8 gb total size. I have logs for malewarebytes, super anti-spyware, bitdefender and hijack this, but I cannot figure out how to attach the logs to the post.
    Last edited by DonnaB; 10-12-2014 at 10:40 PM. Reason: deleted email address

Hello,

Just copy an paste what log reports you have into a reply.

Then

Please download OTL to your Desktop
    • Double click on the to run the program. On Vista/Win7 or 8 right click select Run As Administrator to start the program. If prompted by UAC, please allow it.
    • Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
    • Click the Scan All Users checkbox
      and
    • Check the option for All under the Extra Registry section
    • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan won't take long.
      • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
      • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files and post them in your topic

• OTL.txt <-- Will be opened, maximized
    • Extras.txt <-- Will be minimized on task bar.

Please post the contents of both OTL.txt and Extras.txt files in your next reply.
    Last edited by zep516; 10-12-2014 at 03:28 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zep516 For This Useful Post:

Default Hav 3 logs more to come

Now, thanks to zep516 help I think I can post my logs by opening them and then copy and paste them. I have 5 logs that I am sending plus the 2 otl logs. I'm not sure if I should repeat the issues or not so I am going to copy and paste my original post. I am very new at this so please be patient, it may take me a day or so. I have been having some serious problems for some time. Recently (month or so ago) I got term tutor and knctr and seemed to have got them off. The computer ran better then awhile back I must have got something else on it. It seems to run better for a few minutes after a scan which will now take 8-10 hrs. or more, then it is super slow, won't scroll, won't go where I want it to, hangs up then freezes up. I often have to shut it down with the button on the cpr. I have all the logs, but I can't figure out how to post them. Please help, I am really new at this! Is it because I just registered? Thanks again. My computer is an old dell windows xp When I go tp my computer at the start button and I hover over hard drive c it says 42.9 gb free space and 70.8 gb total size. I have logs for malewarebytes, super anti-spyware, bitdefender and hijack this, but I cannot figure out how to attach the logs to the post. I'm going to post these 3 logs now and will follow up with the otl logs, as I must close all windows before I can install and run it also my bitdefender file I can not open until I get a pass word.

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
    SUPERAntiSpyware | Remove Malware | Remove Spyware - AntiMalware, AntiSpyware, AntiAdware!

Generated 10/07/2014 at 10:35 AM

Application Version : 6.0.1158
    Database Version : 11540

Scan type : Complete Scan
    Total Scan Time : 01:10:45

Operating System Information
    Windows XP Professional 32-bit, Service Pack 3 (Build 5.01.2600)
    Administrator

Memory items scanned : 544
    Memory threats detected : 0
    Registry items scanned : 35318
    Registry threats detected : 0
    File items scanned : 15256
    File threats detected : 54

Adware.Tracking Cookie
    .doubleclick.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .revsci.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .revsci.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .ru4.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    track.adform.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    track.adform.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adform.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .imrworldwide.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .doubleclick.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .atdmt.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .atdmt.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .casalemedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .advertising.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .ad.mlnadvertising.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .tribalfusion.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .synacorembarq.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .at.atwola.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .at.atwola.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .advertising.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .casalemedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adtechus.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JOHN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BZMY6HIP.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .casalemedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JOHN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BZMY6HIP.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adtechus.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JOHN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BZMY6HIP.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .doubleclick.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JOHN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BZMY6HIP.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .advertising.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JOHN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BZMY6HIP.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .atdmt.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JOHN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BZMY6HIP.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .atdmt.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JOHN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BZMY6HIP.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .ru4.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JOHN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BZMY6HIP.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .fastclick.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JOHN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BZMY6HIP.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .fastclick.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JOHN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BZMY6HIP.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    c1.adform.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JOHN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BZMY6HIP.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    c1.adform.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JOHN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BZMY6HIP.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adform.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JOHN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BZMY6HIP.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .advertising.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JOHN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BZMY6HIP.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .casalemedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JOHN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BZMY6HIP.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .at.atwola.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JOHN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BZMY6HIP.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]

============
    End of Log
    ============
    Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.3 (BETA)
    Scan saved at 8:57:59 AM, on 10/8/2014
    Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
    Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender 2012\vsserv.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
    C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
    C:\Program Files\Kodak\AiO\Center\EKAiOHostService.exe
    C:\Program Files\Kodak\AiO\StatusMonitor\EKPrinterSDK.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender 2012\updatesrv.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender SafeBox\safeboxservice.exe
    C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender 2012\bdagent.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\EKIJ5000MUI.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
    C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
    C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe
    C:\Program Files\TrendMicro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = Bing
    R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = Bing
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
    R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {81017EA9-9AA8-4A6A-9734-7AF40E7D593F} - (no file)
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file)
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Conime] %windir%\system32\conime.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BDAgent] "C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender 2012\bdagent.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EKIJ5000StatusMonitor] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\EKIJ5000MUI.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EKStatusMonitor] C:\Program Files\Kodak\AiO\StatusMonitor\EKStatusMonitor.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [KodakHomeCenter] "C:\Program Files\Kodak\AiO\Center\AiOHomeCenter.exe" (User 'SYSTEM')
    O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [KodakHomeCenter] "C:\Program Files\Kodak\AiO\Center\AiOHomeCenter.exe" (User 'Default user')
    O4 - Global Startup: Windows Search.lnk = C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe
    O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Google Sidewiki... - res://C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_89D8574934B26AC4.dll/cmsidewiki.html
    O9 - Extra button: Bonjour - {7F9DB11C-E358-4ca6-A83D-ACC663939424} - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\ExplorerPlugin.dll
    O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
    O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
    O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/wind...?1373040121250
    O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
    O18 - Protocol: dssrequest - {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - (no file)
    O18 - Protocol: sacore - {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - (no file)
    O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Browseui preloader - {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
    O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
    O23 - Service: SAS Core Service (!SASCORE) - SUPERAntiSpyware.com - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE.EXE
    O23 - Service: Adobe Flash Player Update Service (AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc) - Adobe Systems Incorporated - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe
    O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
    O23 - Service: GoToAssist - Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Citrix\GoToAssist\514\g2aservice.exe
    O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
    O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdatem) (gupdatem) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
    O23 - Service: Kodak AiO Network Discovery Service - Eastman Kodak Company - C:\Program Files\Kodak\AiO\Center\EKAiOHostService.exe
    O23 - Service: Kodak AiO Status Monitor Service - Eastman Kodak Company - C:\Program Files\Kodak\AiO\StatusMonitor\EKPrinterSDK.exe
    O23 - Service: Mozilla Maintenance Service (MozillaMaintenance) - Mozilla Foundation - C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
    O23 - Service: Intel NCS NetService (NetSvc) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\PROSetWired\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe
    O23 - Service: SafeBox - Bitdefender - C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender SafeBox\safeboxservice.exe
    O23 - Service: BitDefender Update Server v2 (Update Server) - BitDefender - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender Arrakis Server\bin\arrakis3.exe
    O23 - Service: BitDefender Desktop Update Service (UPDATESRV) - Bitdefender - C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender 2012\updatesrv.exe
    O23 - Service: BitDefender Virus Shield (VSSERV) - Bitdefender - C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender 2012\vsserv.exe

--
    End of file - 6734 bytes

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
    SUPERAntiSpyware | Remove Malware | Remove Spyware - AntiMalware, AntiSpyware, AntiAdware!

Generated 10/07/2014 at 10:35 AM

Application Version : 6.0.1158
    Database Version : 11540

Scan type : Complete Scan
    Total Scan Time : 01:10:45

Operating System Information
    Windows XP Professional 32-bit, Service Pack 3 (Build 5.01.2600)
    Administrator

Memory items scanned : 544
    Memory threats detected : 0
    Registry items scanned : 35318
    Registry threats detected : 0
    File items scanned : 15256
    File threats detected : 54

Adware.Tracking Cookie
    .ru4.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adform.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .imrworldwide.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .ad.mlnadvertising.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .tribalfusion.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .synacorembarq.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CINDY\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\ZCWC58FJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .doubleclick.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JOHN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BZMY6HIP.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .ru4.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JOHN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BZMY6HIP.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adform.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JOHN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BZMY6HIP.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .at.atwola.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JOHN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BZMY6HIP.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]

============
    End of Log
    ============

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
    Malwarebytes | Free Anti-Malware & Internet Security Software

Scan Date: 10/7/2014
    Scan Time: 12:06:49 PM
    Logfile: mwb log file 10-7-14.txt
    Administrator: Yes

Version: 2.00.2.1012
    Malware Database: v2014.10.07.11
    Rootkit Database: v2014.09.19.01
    License: Free
    Malware Protection: Disabled
    Malicious Website Protection: Disabled
    Self-protection: Disabled

CPU: x86
    File System: NTFS
    User: John

Scan Type: Threat Scan
    Result: Completed
    Objects Scanned: 363686
    Time Elapsed: 47 min, 40 sec

Memory: Enabled
    Startup: Enabled
    Filesystem: Enabled
    Archives: Enabled
    Rootkits: Disabled
    Heuristics: Enabled
    PUP: Enabled
    PUM: Enabled

Processes: 0
    (No malicious items detected)

Modules: 0

Registry Keys: 0

Registry Values: 0

Registry Data: 0

Folders: 0

Files: 1
    PUP.Optional.SystemK.A, c:\windows\temp\tmp000066e9\tmp0001dc8b, Quarantined, [12d5ee230c707db92f2f8f00ca37e11f],

Physical Sectors: 0

(end)

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
    Malwarebytes | Free Anti-Malware & Internet Security Software

Update, 10/7/2014 12:06:41 PM, SYSTEM, D2FHZ671, Manual, Malware Database, 2014.10.5.8, 2014.10.7.11,

(end)

I'm going to post these 3 logs now and will follow up with the otl logs, as I must close all windows before I can install and run it also my bitdefender file I can not open until I get a pass word.
    Last edited by DonnaB; 10-12-2014 at 10:42 PM. Reason: deleted email address

I'm having issues with the otl and bitdefender logs, can anyone still help me with the info I posted earlier?

Hi,

Need the OTL Log, that's where the fixing begins. I don't need a bitdefender log. What issue are you experiencing with posting the OTL Logs ?

When I try to open otl it is otl.exe with publisher unknown, which makes me very wary, as I thought the publisher was called Old Timers. Will not be able to do much for a couple of days. I have to work. Thanks for you help and patience.

When I try to open otl it is otl.exe with publisher unknown, which makes me very wary,
    Don't be wary, Windows can't always tell who the publisher is.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by zep516 View Post
    Don't be wary, Windows can't always tell who the publisher is.

Joe

Thank You - I'll go ahead and run a log then post it to this thread, but I'll be out of town for a few days so I'll post it when I get back, thanks again johnt

I had thought I had posted the otl logs earlier today, but I don't see them. I don't know if I didn't post them correctly or what. So, hopefully, here they are. Thank you again.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast