Default Need advice regarding removing malware.

Our office systems are infected by a malware program that force systems to shut down automatically. The systems are extremely slow. We thought it was virus attack so we upgraded our antivirus programs. But, the problem didnít solved. We donít have any private server or data backup systems. Our tech support engineer told me to consult with information security consultants. I already talked to one security expert from Cyber Security Assessment, Consulting & Products | NCI in Mississauga. He told me that it requires a complete system scanning and threat assessments. I think it will give huge bill for this. Is there any other ways in which we can find a solution for this? Looking forward to your suggestions.

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Hi Eric,
    Unfortunately, here at Help2Go we are unable to assist businesses, government and forces due to the complexity of the systems and not wanting to be responsible for possible problems that may occur. I will however refer your post to a person who may be able to help, but advise that you should continue to go through your tech support engineer.

Canuck

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Eric,
    My contact replied that your problem requires someone on site to fix the problem. Hope you have success.
    Canuck