Default Windows Defender removing Trojan

I ran the Defender full scan and it detected Trojan:win32/dynamer!ac
    Then I proceeded to remove with Defender. It took 3 hours to remove.

Finally it said.
    Your items were applied successfully

error code 0x80070070
    not enough space on disk.

my question. is this virus fully removed?

Hi Ceyermann,

I am so sorry that your topic was overlooked. Do you still need help? If so, let's check the system out with a FRST scan. Please do as follows:

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop. <<< Very Important!

Note: You will need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version (32 or 64-bit) applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Make sure that FRST is on the desktop of the infected system
    • Right click and choose Run as administrator. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
    • Press Scan button.
    • It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
    • Please copy and paste log back here.
    • The first time the tool is run it generates a second log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"