Default virus ranger 3.8 remove

Hi I have a problem with VirusRangerv 3.8 and i want to remove it,

i had Panda Internet Security 2007 installed on my computer ,and uninstalled it along with the anti virus provided by Panda. how ever i want to install A new anti virus program but the Virus ranger has like occupied
    so i cannot safely install a new antivirus program. It (virus Ranger 3.8) is shown on my Security center, where you can see Firewall, Automatic updates and AntiVirus and in the AntiVirus "space" there is virusRanger 3.8, but out of date (red) , I need to get rid of VirusRanger in order to install new antivirus, However I have mannage to install EAV- antivirus. is there a program that can scan virusRanger? I have Spybot search & destroy,(unupdated) because of "Zlob.downloader" spyware doctor(free), ad-aware, AVG-antispyware(unupdated) b cause of zlob.downloader.

very greetful for help :-)

Virus Ranger appears to be a rogue program.

Please read and follow the directions here:

http://www.help2go.com/Tutorials/Pro...Hijackers.html

We will need to see a HJT log when you are done.

BG

Default Panda Activescan Log

Hi here is what came up when I scanned with Panda Activescan "(Do NOT pay to have the Panda scan remove anything ... just post the log from the Panda scan, in your thread in the forum & we will help you remove anything shown.)" awaiting further instructions...
    иииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
    Incident Status Location

Spyware:spyware/marketscore Not disinfected c:\windows\system32\rkinstaller.exe
    Potentially unwanted tool:Application/NirCmd.A Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\MELISSAMAYA\Skrivbord\ComboFix.exe[nircmd.com]
    Potentially unwanted tool:Application/NirCmd.A Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\MELISSAMAYA\Skrivbord\ComboFix.exe[nircmd.cfexe]
    Adware:Adware/AudioVideo Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\MELISSAMAYA\Skrivbord\jays mapp\setup.exe
    Potentially unwanted tool:Application/VirusHeal Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\MELISSAMAYA\Skrivbord\jays mapp\vh_setup.exe[VirusHeal 4.1.exe]
    Potentially unwanted tool:Application/VirusRanger Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\MELISSAMAYA\Skrivbord\jays mapp\vrg_setup.exe
    Adware:Adware/Comet Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\MELISSAMAYA\Skrivbord\sinstaller3.exe
    Potentially unwanted tool:Application/Processor Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\MELISSAMAYA\Skrivbord\SmitfraudFix\Process.exe
    Virus:Trj/Rebooter.J Disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\MELISSAMAYA\Skrivbord\SmitfraudFix\Reboot.exe
    Potentially unwanted tool:Application/SuperFast Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\MELISSAMAYA\Skrivbord\SmitfraudFix\restart.exe
    Spyware:Spyware/New.net Not disinfected C:\Program\filesubmit\NNWDAC638.EXE
    Adware:Adware/ClockSync Not disinfected C:\Program\filesubmit\VVSNInst.exe
    Potentially unwanted tool:Application/NirCmd.A Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\NirCmd.exe

JayWong:

Please don't start a new topic as gets very confusing. Stay with this one:

http://www.help2go.com/component/opt...light,/#129993

Need to see the combo log.

Locking this topic.

BG